RealTek 8168B/8111B, new revision

Dennis den Brok d.den.brok at uni-bonn.de
Sat Aug 11 03:32:14 PDT 2007

Am 11.08.2007, 04:05 Uhr, schrieb Sascha Wildner <saw at online.de>:

Dennis, just as a reminder, the fix Matt committed for you card should
be included in

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/i386/LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2

now. You could try it out. :)

Sascha

Ah, thank you. The mailing list archives were inaccessible, so I couldn't
see whether anything related was committed. I've just gave it a try and it
works well for IPv4, even with ACPI enabled, which it wouldn't so well on
NetBSD due to watchdog timeouts from time to time. IPv6, however, doesn't;
anyone interested in adding support could perhaps check
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2007/03/18/0003.html. The diff
attached there fixed the IPv6-problems, apparently also for other new
rtl8168-variants (but the changes are quite big, I'm afraid).

--
Dennis den Brok