Hunting for missing ACPI interrupt

David Murray dave at nospam.murray.name
Mon Aug 20 01:55:01 PDT 2007

Hi Tomokazu,

On Sun 19/8/07 11:54 pm, YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 07:55:35PM +0100, David Murray wrote:
Anyway, it turns out the power button doesn't work because the ACPI
interrupt never appears, at least according to vmstat -i.
Does it generate interrupts under FreeBSD? I'm not sure if their ACPI
module is compiled with debug supports, though.
I don't know, but that sounds like a good thing to try.  I will look for
a FreeBSD live CD to save digging out another disk drive...

I'm assuming the Dragonfly code's still pretty similar
similar to that of early FreeBSD 5, with some modifications to compile
with newer ACPICA code and some fixes ported over from FreeBSD. I
think there are still a lot of things to port from FreeBSD.
Okay, thanks for the info.  I may try diffing, to see if anything stands
out.

--
David Murray