Disklabel Question

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Aug 16 00:28:45 PDT 2007

Chris Turner wrote:
Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
try '-r -w ad4s0 auto' here instead -
I think it needs to be 'read' before it's edited.
-r is "raw" :)
aaiight.. I promise to RTFM before posting.

since I'm spamming anyway - this perlish 'context dependant' -r thing
is way silly.
I think -r is always "raw".  However, I think we should change the system to always use raw or always use the in-core label.  Currently it is just confusing.

cheers
 simon