RealTek 8168B/8111B, new revision

Dennis den Brok d.den.brok at uni-bonn.de
Thu Aug 9 16:05:32 PDT 2007

Device ID is the same as for previous revisions; only revision has
changed to 0x38400000. According to grep, there aren't any quirks
specific to this revision; it's handled just like what in NetBSD
is called SPIN2, so I suppose it could work by adding the above
revision code (or whatever such data is called) to the list of
supported revisions in DF-re(4). In case it's not possible to
cross-build DF so far, I would have to ask for a precompiled kernel
(or kernel module? That's not so common in NetBSD world.) patched
accordingly, I'm afraid.

--
Dennis den Brok