Naive question on brightness keys

Hans-Werner Hilse hilse at web.de
Wed Aug 29 08:16:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:02:36 +0200 "Simon 'corecode' Schubert"
<corecode at fs.ei.tum.de> wrote:

> Could you people please tone down a bit?  Radu-Cristian has done a
> fairly extensive comparison and addresses the mailing list in search
> for an explanation.  He might not be intimate with the details
> (otherwise there wouldn't be any need to ask), so don't bash based on
> this fact.

Not meant to be that harsh. I was just a bit blown away by the blog
post. But after all, it's just a blog post anyway. Bah, I shouldn't
even have left my consumer-only role in this list.

BTW, I'm happy if someone could review my arguments and point out
mistakes if I made some.

@Radu-Christian: Sorry if I sounded too pissed, please don't take it
personal. And please ask if the answer left open some questions.

-hwh