acx wireless HOWTO.

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Sun Apr 1 01:44:30 PDT 2007

Vladimir Mitiouchev wrote:
Hello :-)
I'm trying to run my acx card.
acx0 at pci0:18:0:    class=0x028000 card=0x3b011186 chip=0x8400104c
rev=0x00 hdr=0x00
   vendor   = 'Texas Instruments (TI)'
   device   = 'PCI-2422 802.11b+ 22Mbps Wireless Adapter'
   class    = network

I've searched google a lot, found some firmware but im not sure which
one should i use. I've found some info about radio firmware stuff but
i don't know if my card need it. acxcontrol acx0 -f firmware just do
nothing and when ifconfig acx0 up driver is complaining about missing
firmware.
Have you read the man page? AFAIR it gives a link to the firmware.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx