Computer-app. crashes after accessing webdav disk

Huub v.niekerk at hccnet.nl
Wed Apr 11 11:55:56 PDT 2007

As corecode said, it's possible something in Gnome, which makes it hard to
tell.  You may want to bring to the Gnome developers.
Hm. As I said in my post, on the other BSD flavours I have no problem. I
run gnome on all of them. Which makes it for me hard to believe it's a
(general) gnome problem.

Another way to gather data is to see if the problem happens with non-Gnome
components - for instance, if you use cadaver at the command line to
access a webdav location, does it also have problems?
If I use cadaver, I have no problem at all.