request for some useful packages in livecd

km b kmb810 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:15:36 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I have just installed dragonfly bsd on my machine from livecd. And I
am having lots of problem. I'd like that in the following release the
following problem be addresed.
1. Initially I couldn't install it because kernel with nata support
was not available on the installation cd.
2. After install I couldn't get any internet connectivity because the
bge driver doesn't support the revision of the Broadcom card that I
have.
3. Now I am trying to bring in the bge driver from the FreeBSD head
but some of the useful development tools such as cscope, vim are not
available.
I'd like that atleast nata kernel and some useful developments tool be
available on installation cd.
Cheers,
kmb
--