php package

Eugene communique at vk.kharkov.ua
Tue Apr 3 14:10:26 PDT 2007

Gergo Szakal wrote:
Now I want to install a php preprocessor for setting up a mail
web-interface (squirrel-mail). It stops on installing php (failed to
download..., wants 5.2) and there is no php-5 or php-4 package on
binary package sites. How can I solve this problem?
I don't get... install php for apache, just use www/ap-php5. It always downloads for me (recently installed 3 webservers with PHP), but you can get the pghp source tarball manually into pkgsrc/distfiles from an alive mirror.
And try roundcube for mail. ;-)
Thank You. I'll try this way.