nspluginwrapper

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Sun Apr 1 13:04:36 PDT 2007

	Hi,

	With a little fiddling I have managed to get nspluginwrapper to
work on DragonFly - so far tested with the Flash plugin and acroread7. I
can almost make a decent set of patches for pkgsrc for it but there are a
couple of oddities I'm not sure how to handle. The Makefile contains a
number of -lpthread entries which I had to hack into -pthread to get it to
build - clearly this isn't appropriate but how should it best be handled ?
The other oddity is that I have to explicitly set the environment variable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pkg/xorg/lib for nspluginwrappper to work and for
firefox to find the flash plugin. I can't at the moment see where to fix
this.