Using #undef correctly?

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 21 16:32:11 PDT 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:07:15PM -0700, walt wrote:
> > I'm trying to build the latest pkgsrc evolution, which fails:
>
> \o/
>
> ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/patches/evolution.diff
>
> Please whether it creates correct times :-)

Heh.  Your patch fixes the compile error, thanks.  My gnome
is in disaster mode right now, so I can't tell you if the
program runs correctly.  (It crashes, but at this moment
that means =< 0).

Many pkgsrc packages have failed for me because fc-cache
(part of fontconfig) seems to be broken:

/usr/pkg/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi: failed to write cache

This happens for every font directory on my machine.
I have not had time to debug this yet, but I'm curious
if anyone else has seen this problem in the last day
or two.

Thanks!