Hints on kernel config for a dula pII/450 system anyone?

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:39:31 PDT 2006

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Do you get a db> prompt ?  Can you do a backtrace ('trace') ?  Do you
    have a digital camera that you can use to take a picture of the console
    screen before and after doing the backtrace ?

Yes, yes and yes. I will post ASAP. it is complaining about modifying a
shared mbuf as far as I can remember. The only erroneous thing I can
think of in the kernel config might be the APIC_IO option, but the best
is to send photos.