boot problem, disk mess.. thinking of suicide.

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Mon Sep 25 07:08:13 PDT 2006

Vladimir Mitiouchev wrote:

*snip*

It's all about fun.. I was so happy this morning.. It was sunny and
warm. Losalamos (my DF box) was generating some sweet beep's.. It told
me "Hello, master", beutiful female voice.. And crashed. Damn,
sometimes i think computers are like womans.. Or womans are like
computers?
The Spanish have it right - just blur the 'm' and the 'n' or say it fast:

"Los que se llaman 'computadores' se trabajan con putas."

Those who call themselves 'computer workers' work with whores.

Bill