question about sendmail

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Fri Sep 1 10:58:15 PDT 2006

Saverio,
As far as I know, you can send email everywhere with the default
sendmail setup in DF. Receiving email is more difficult, youre better
off buying a domain name. you dont need to use BIND at all to send emails.

Petr

Saverio Iacovelli wrote:
But I don't want send my mail through www.yahoo.it.
I want to configure a mail server on my box to
practise me in this matter.
1) I want configure my domain without to use bind or
similar
2) I want set hostname
3) I want configure a mail server for sending out
mails
Thanks,
Saverio