Problem with Xorg conf

Frank Petitjean smalljim95 at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 30 12:32:03 PDT 2006

Le Fri, 29 S 2006 15:50:38 +0200, Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom at xxxxxxxxx>
a écrit:

I guess you mean the problem that some fonts are not displayed
correctly? Have you told your webbrowser to use the fonts? In Firefox go
to Preferences, Content, under Fonts & Colors click Advanced and for
Serif, Sans-serif and Monospace select the fonts you want to use.
Erik,

I use opera 9.0.1, the fonts can be modified in this browser too, but the
fonts available don't correspond
to the KDE fonts. I am wondering whether opera does use its own fonts.

I think it will take me quite a while before understanding what's wrong
with my conf.