Problem with Xorg conf

Frank Petitjean smalljim95 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 28 07:31:05 PDT 2006

Le Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:44:04 +0200, Jeremy C. Reed <reed at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a
écrit:

Install more fonts. Configure your system to use your preferred fonts
first. Try your KControl font installer. Maybe install Windows True Type
fonts (such as pkgsrc/fonts/ms-ttf).
Thanks Jeremy, I understand now what is the CID directory.

I can't find ms-ttf on the servers : ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock ,
and others binary mirrors diplayed here :
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/download.cgi

Can you tell me where I can find this package, please ? (sorry for this
newbee question)

Frank.