watchdog timeout with nfe(4)

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Mon Oct 23 02:02:59 PDT 2006

Eli Green wrote:
The ridiculous popularity of the nForce boards usually means that drivers get written for the important components. Once I've got the network card working, I'll try the FreeBSD HDA patch that somebody posted recently and see if the sound card works -- it should, I'm pretty sure it's an intel chipset.
the HDA driver works on the CSM, that's what i am using here to test it :)

to the nfe:  i tested a preliminary version from sephe, but didn't have oportunity to switch this since the import - i'm still using the nv driver.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc