Network Slowdowns?

Richard Nyberg rnyberg at murmeldjur.se
Fri Oct 20 04:12:21 PDT 2006

Thanks for all your help Matt. I really want to run df, but those crashes
make it a bit painful.

I Got a crash again. I've uploaded it to crash/pf. I reorganized the
directory a little bit, so the core you checked is vmcore.old and the
new core is vmcore.new, with corresponding asf-files asf.old and asf.new.

Because of stupidity the previous asf-file contained paths to /modules,
so if you used it, the trace could be wrong. I'm very sorry about that.

Anyway, I've checked that the cores produces the same traces as on my box
with the provided asf-files.

Setting kern.mmxopt=0 _might_ have actually helped against one problem,
because this crash has a different trace from my old crashes. However, I
recognize this trace, so it has occured sometime before too.

Hope this helps, and apologies for the bad asf-file.

        -Richard