Please help with NAT

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:34:41 PDT 2006

Eugene wrote:
Sorry for the stupid question, but I can't get NAT working properly on
my machine.
Generally speaking, I cannot reach internet from LAN machines, while
natd is running and packets are being forwarded to the 'external'
interface.
Please tell me, if there is a problem with natd configuration or I miss
something while configuring  system or what?
The machine itself can access internet and ping any host in LAN.
Is it a must for you to use IPFW? If not, you should really try out pf
which is far easier to configure.