update of sound infrastructure

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Thu Oct 19 07:46:11 PDT 2006

Simon, I get this error when trying to compile kernel with your patch:

/usr/src/sys/dev/sound/pcm/channel.c:28:21: opt_isa.h: No such file or
directory

Petr

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
2. xmms acts weird (plays fine, but the UI laggs 5-10 seconds)
I think it has something to do with poll(2), but I don't know what.
maybe somebody could have a look at this (mplayer works fine)?
Okay, it is our non-blocking IO.  I fixed it, please re-fetch the
patch.  Now I consider it stable and without regression.

cheers
 simon