For the laughs :)

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Thu Oct 12 12:16:47 PDT 2006

Sascha Wildner wrote:

New predictions from our old friend Danial Thom:

"My prediction is that a  year from now we'll all
be using DragonflyBSD and you guys will be
looking for a new bunch of beta-test guinea pigs."
Thanks to Ancient on #dragonflybsd for noticing.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-performance/2006-October/002194.html

Sascha

It gets better ... a few messages further along the

'please don't feed the troll' and '...a known troll'

One can run, but one cannot hide...

===

Scene from 'The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean'

Villain: 'Who's there?'

Judge Bean: "JUSTICE! you son of a bitch!"

(sound of a Colt .44 fired through the door....)

;-)

Bill