belarusian locale(s) broken

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 01:42:19 PDT 2006

On 27/10/06, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yury Tarasievich wrote:
. ..
> together sort of replacement for my own machines, with all three 8-bit
> and utf-8 versions functional. Any reason to submit this?
yes please.  we shouldn't have broken locales, but if so, we should fix it.
And with 8-bit versions, too? For UTF-8 doesn't seem too usable yet to
me, from the experience of all major utf-8-locale-using OSes. When
trying to "live" with those, I still needed now and again to fallback
to 8-bit locale...
--regards