belarusian locale(s) broken

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Fri Oct 27 01:40:24 PDT 2006

Yury Tarasievich wrote:
It seems the Belarusian locale(s) got broken somehow. UTF-8 version
includes broken link to 8-bit version, and 8-bit version are thrown
out completely. I perceive they were obstructing some important
progress to make. I've taken files from freebsd and have thrown
together sort of replacement for my own machines, with all three 8-bit
and utf-8 versions functional. Any reason to submit this?
yes please.  we shouldn't have broken locales, but if so, we should fix it.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc