sk driver problems

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:17:46 PDT 2006

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
Nope, not in preview.  I just generated one against HEAD, should apply
to PREVIEW:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/sk_ser.diff
I tested this patch some time ago.  I plan to take a look at sk(4)
next week, so the patch will be in repos :-)
Thank you.

As about the watchdog time, does your cards completely stop
functioning or just keep working after the watchdog timeout?
Bridging stops completely. I can ssh to the machine, though (the
interface with IP dies). Don't know if this is bridging-related. I'll
get more info on next event (pray there won't be any lol).