DRI with ATI graphics chip

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun Oct 15 15:48:16 PDT 2006

Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
My guess is that there just hasn't been a recent update to the radeon
drm code in DragonFly.
yes, unfortunately.  i updated support several times, but always my radeon 7500 stopped working, and i got very few feedback.  now i'm running nvidia.

it's not *that* hard to port and i could give advice if somebody is interested.

cheers
 simon
signature.asc