notebook compliant with Dfly 1.6.x

Ferruccio Zamuner nonsolosoft at diff.org
Sat Oct 14 14:14:29 PDT 2006

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Sat, October 14, 2006 5:47 am, Saverio Iacovelli wrote:
I want buy a notebook, where I will install also
DragonFly. What are the better choice in this matter:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/doc/notes/compat_laptops.txt?rev=1.5

As someone else wrote, taking a liveCD into the store and booting a
machine using that (if a store will let you) is also a good idea.
Sephe is working on porting of Marvell Yukon2 ethernet driver from OpenBSD and we are testing it on my Toshiba Satellite M50-101.
It works fine, but sephe has not committed yet.
If from pciconf -lv you see such kind of ethernet adapter, it will be soon available on DFBSD.

Bye,                     \fer