mounting usb stick

Ja'far Railton jrailton at kfupm.edu.sa
Mon Nov 20 23:23:05 PST 2006

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
On 11/21/06, Ja'far Railton <ibn.richard at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I've tried the new patch (usb9.diff) but nothing's changed. This
SanDisk product has some software on it that makes it easy to use on
Windows but seems to mess things up on DF. It does mount OK on NetBSD
FWIW. And I can mount another usb stick fine.
Nope, I don't think it's a problem in usb stack.  What's the size of
the other usb stick which mounts fine?  What's filesystem on your
SanDisk usb stick?  FAT or FAT32?
Best Regards,
sephe
The SanDisk is FAT, 1GB. It also has a 'CDFS' partition. The stick that
mounts is, I am pretty sure, smaller in size, but I don't have it handy
(it was borrowed).

   -jr

PS I just found my other smaller SanDisk I can try tonight.