mounting usb stick

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 03:55:49 PST 2006

On 11/13/06, Sascha Wildner <saw at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ja'far Railton wrote:
> Sascha Wildner wrote:
>> Could you try sephe's USB patch from
>> http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/usb.diff7 and tell us if that
>> makes a difference?
>>
>> Sascha
>>
> I *was* waiting for the hg / mercurial src repository to be fixed [1]
> before trying a build again. Does anyone know if it is fixed yet?  If
> not I will try to get the source via cvsup (impossible at work; very
> slow and costly at home on dial-up).
Please make also sure you use 1.6 source since (afaict) you'd need a
different patch for HEAD (usb.diff8 I presume; sephe, please correct me
if I'm wrong).
mmm, usb8.diff is against HEAD :-).  Actually no usb patch on my leaf
home is against 1.6 branch since kmalloc->malloc changes.
Cheers,
sephe
--
Live Free or Die