mounting usb stick

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Nov 12 15:45:11 PST 2006

On Sun, November 12, 2006 10:59 am, Ja'far Railton wrote:

> No, it doesn't mount. After the mount command the cursor just hangs on the
> next line. ps ax | grep mount (on another terminal) shows:
>

>   742  p0  DL+    0:00.00 mount_msdos /dev/da0s1 /mnt
>   800  p2  RVL+   0:00.00 grep mount (tcsh)
>
> Here's the dmesg (it's on a Thinkpad R30):

I don't have any good ideas on this one.  It ought to work, as I'm pretty
sure I've seen reports from other successful Thinkpad owners on here.  It
may be worth checking the FreeBSD Laptop Compatibility List (searhc on
that phrase for a list of links) to see if someone has reported quirks
with that model.