Website change plans

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Nov 8 19:05:06 PST 2006

On Wed, November 8, 2006 6:40 pm, Petr Janda wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> I dont wanna put down your work, but I actually like the old dragonfly
> site more. I think the new site just looks uninteresting and the menu is
> plain wrong (same size font and width for menu headers and menu items).

Well, even if you don't like the existing look, the new version of the
site is much easier to work with in terms of style, so changing the look
later can be done with only a stylesheet change.  It also looks more
consistent cross-browser.  The new structure will outlast the style.

> And to add to  this, dragonflybsd.org will officialy be on my list of
> website to avoid visiting because Konqueror has some problems with it
> (when the mouse cursor or other window is over the image or the menu the
> cursor becomes very jerky)

There's nothing very complex happening here; I suspect there's something
odd with your video, perhaps?  Can someone else with KDE installed confirm
this?