lukemftpd revisited

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Nov 8 13:11:52 PST 2006

:
:On Wed, November 8, 2006 2:49 pm, Peter Avalos wrote:
:
:> So, since Matt doesn't want lukemftpd as our ftpd and since lukemftpd
:> (aka tnftpd) is available from pkgsrc, why don't we remove lukemftpd
:> from our src tree?
:
:Wasn't lukemftpd in FreeBSD 4.x for some time and so we just inherited it?
: In any case, I'm fine with removing it.  Well, someone else removing it.

    It is in our source tree but insofar as I can tell our build doesn't
    touch it unless WANT_LUKEMFTPD is set.  It's got to be ancient by now.

    I will remove it tomorrow if nobody objects.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>