Any serious production servers yet?

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Wed May 31 12:45:29 PDT 2006

Danial Thom wrote:
Surely it makes sense to begin developing O/S
applications (which is what I need to do),
however I need an OS that is production ready,
even if its not as good as its going to be,
because I can't reasonably test the performance
of an application on an OS that can't handle
production loads.
*sigh*

Is this going to be another of those half-yearly "Danial vs. the rest"
threads?

How about this: You restrain yourself from stealing people's time with
your annoying discussion for discussion's sake and I promise to get back
to you in personal email as soon as I think that DragonFly has reached
the point where it could be interesting to you?

Sascha

P.S. All others: Just dig the archives for past threads of DT.

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx