seeking laptop users

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Mon Mar 20 11:17:40 PST 2006

On 2006-03-19 01:37, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Because of recent circumstances, I'm looking for at least 1 'new' laptop.
Is there anyone using DragonFly on a laptop not mentioned here?
I have a IBM T41, but unfortunately I have not been able to use DFly
much lately, however everything seems to be working. I'm running 1.5
from late February patched with the ath(4)-patch from Adrian.
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/submit/2006-02/msg00036.html

dmesg: http://www.itstud.chalmers.se/~eriwik/dmesg
pciconf: http://www.itstud.chalmers.se/~eriwik/pciconf
Erik Wikström
--
 "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure