errno contain 672964768

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Mar 12 10:47:24 PST 2006

:I absolutely agree.  We need proper kernel threading support though.  I
:hope to work on this in the next time, but I always appreciate support.
:  Somebody like kernel hacking?
:
:cheers
:   simon
:

    I can't help with the programming but anyone who wants to take this
    on please feel free to bounce ideas and code off of me.

    --

    At the moment I am very hard at work converting the entire BUF/BIO
    system from 32 bit block numbers to 64 bit byte offsets, following

    Once that is done I will follow up with something 'fun'...  a direct
    buffer cache interface for read() and write().

    And then, after that, finally, I will start implementing the grand
    cache coherency management system that will start the chain of work
    that will lead to VM space sharing between physical machines, process
    migration, and other cluster-friendly things.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>