errno contain 672964768

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Mar 11 17:10:12 PST 2006

Stefan Krüger wrote:
Kevin L. Kane wrote:

Not sure if this is relevant, but when malloc option G is enabled and
anything using libc_r is ran it breaks.  Definitely pointing to
something being off in libc_r, not sure if this is the same problem or
helpful in anyway.

I'd rather like to see libthread_xu fully functional :)
I absolutely agree.  We need proper kernel threading support though.  I
hope to work on this in the next time, but I always appreciate support.
 Somebody like kernel hacking?

cheers
  simon