Wiki spam

Axel Scheepers axel at axel.truedestiny.net
Wed Mar 8 14:42:37 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 13:58 -0800, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
> Sun's blog method is interesting; it provides another form
> field that requires one to answer a simple mathematical
> question (e.g. What is 75+22).

The question about user input got me thinking too and I thought of Sun's
blog also, I just recently tried it to check out zfs and this caught my
attention too; it's simple, spam-proof (in some way then, I guess you
still might need javascript to 'mangle' it) and everyone can use it.

gr,
Axel
signature.asc