Wiki spam

Axel Scheepers ascheepers at vianetworks.nl
Wed Mar 8 12:30:50 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 11:18 -0800, Ben Cadieux wrote:
> Scripts to automate abusing wikis?  What's wrong with people...

Hi Ben,

Well, that's life these days. I wish it was all love and peace all over
again but I'm affraid these days are gone.. :(

> I think their IPs should be PF'ed out of all dragonfly-related
> systems.  Wikis record them, don't they?

That doesn't work quite well(manual work) and could (if done by a script
for example) block things you don't want blocked if you're not carefull.

As for the given precautions I'd say please do, it will make it more
easier to contain. Just my 2cts.

Kind regards,

Axel Scheepers
signature.asc