Argh, Stray interrupts 2006

Scott Ullrich geekgod at geekgod.com
Sat Jun 3 16:25:37 PDT 2006

Scott Ullrich wrote:
Gergo Szakal wrote:

FYI, the leader of m0n0wall, talking about the feature of his OS
mentioned that DragonFlyBSD is not even taken into consideration by
him to base his system on, 'cause it's 'desktop oriented.'

Actually that is partially untrue.   Fred Wright said this...

Sorry, meant to show the URL:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/showmsg.php?id=12/75

Manuel still hasn't really weighed in on DragonFly from what I have
gathered.   And you can say that I somewhat pay close attention to
m0n0wall due to starting the pfSense project ;)  At any rate, this is
now getting way off topic, sorry for the noise.

Scott