Preview will be slipped on Friday, Release in July.

Ezra Drummond ezra at cwjamaica.com
Wed Jun 14 06:13:55 PDT 2006

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    The Preview tag for HEAD will be slipped on Friday (16 June).

    I'm also thinking we will want to do a release in the middle of July.
    HEAD is looking pretty good.  I know the DVD issue is still there, as
    is the boot-from-USB-stick, but the rest of the system seems pretty
    stable.
						-Matt

Can we have a update to the ATA code to match FreeBSD 6.1?, plus what do
you guys think
of having eject in the base system since it is not in pkgsrc. Call me
lazy, but i find it more convenient to write # eject acd0c than fiddle
with the eject button of my laptop cdrom drive.