Thread will be terminated on monday 'Argh, Stray interrupts 2006'

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 04:04:44 PDT 2006

Seemed appropriate. People that terminate threads
because they don't want to fix a problem in their
OS because its too much work deserve such.

Why can't he just admit that he broke something
that was fixed and it needs to be repaired,
rather than blaming it on chip manufacturers, and
somehow claiming that its not his problem? Its
his OS, so its his problem. Its just lame.

Or is this OS, if it works ok on my core guy's
motherboards, then its good enough?