Thread will be terminated on monday 'Argh, Stray interrupts 2006'

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jun 4 12:19:17 PDT 2006

    This thread will be terminated at midnight (PDT) tonight.  As usual I'll
    give all parties involved the last word.  Then postings related to it
    will start bouncing.

    I am also going to issue a public warning to Danial Thom... this is
    the third time in as many years that you have seriously disrupted
    our mailing lists and it tries even my patience.  If it happens a
    fourth time you will be permanently banned from our mailing lists.