Argh, Stray interrupts 2006

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 15:35:31 PDT 2006

Thats why you need a substantial staff to do what
you're attempting to do. Whats going to happen
when your customer base grows to beyond the 32
guys who think you're God?

You've clearly made the problem worse, and you'll
have to decide whether you want to fix it, or
have people reject using your OS. Thats what
product development is all about. People don't
want to hear why it doesn't work right. They just
want it to work. At some point you'll have to
come to terms with that, or you'll fail.

DT

--- Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>