FreeBSD 6.1 install wiped my DragonFly partitions!

elekktretterr at exemail.com.au elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 11 00:57:42 PDT 2006

Ok, I got a DF livecd.

It seems like /dev/ad0s1c remained intact, therefore the root fs is
still visible. However trying ad0s1d or ad0s1e(mounting them) produces
Invalid Superblock error. fsck reports that those filesystems are not
even UFS. I desperately need to recover /home.

I was thinking if i could recreate the disklable then id get them back,
but the problem is, i have no idea what my disklabel was! Anyway to find
out?