A mobile user's wishlist

Freddie Cash fcash-ml at sd73.bc.ca
Tue Jun 6 14:22:09 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 12:02 pm, Thomas Schlesinger wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 20:43 schrieb Freddie Cash:
> > KControl -> Power Control -> Laptop Battery doesn't work for you?
> > This starts the klaptop daemon that monitors the battery.  I haven't
> > tried it on DFlyBSD, but it worked nicely for me in FreeBSD.  It's
> > part of the KDE release, although I do not recall exactly which part
> > includes it.

> the klaptopdaemon works in Linux on my notebook, but sadly not in
> DragonFlyBSD.

Hmmm, of course.  That would have made it simple.  :)  I had it working on
my FreeBSD 5.3 box a long time ago, but haven't played with it since then
on a BSD (all my GUI stations are Debian/Kubuntu).

--
Freddie Cash, LPIC-1 CCNT CCLP      Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73                  (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]