pkgsrc-2006Q1 build

Pieter Dumon pieter.dumon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:20:17 PDT 2006

Can I install packages from the HEAD build
(pkgsrc-stable/DragonFly/HEAD) on a system with the current preview
DFly (1.5.3-preview) ? (It gives a warning but installs the package)
Where should we actually submit DragonFly-related pkgsrc bugs ? I'm
getting some error installing graphics/MesaLib from source:
mklib: ERROR: Don't know how to make a static/shared library for DragonFly
mklib: please add necessary commands to mklib script
mklib: Installing in ../../lib
*** Error code 64