Custom Install CD

Chuck Tuffli ctuffli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:30:41 PDT 2006

I'm not entirely sure where you want the packages, so I'll describe
both approaches I know about.
There used to be a separate environment variable (EXTRA_PACKAGES or
some-such), but it looks like you can define PKGSRC_PACKAGES to be a
space delimited list of packages to install into the ISO image itself
(probably not what you want).
To include a directory of packages for a post installation step, you
could add a directory like
mkdir -p nrelease/root/opt/pkgs

and then copy all your packages into this directory. These would get
copied to the ISO during the customizeiso stage. After installing the
OS, you could install the extra packages from /opt/pkgs.
---chuck