Another annoying dvd playback bug

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Mon Jul 31 03:50:44 PDT 2006

I recompiled with -g -O1 and havent got the error since. However this
problem has been repeatedly going and coming even without it. For
example, one of my dvds that worked nearly flawlessly before stopped
working and spitting out the errors after about 1s everytime I made
gmplayer to load the disc contents(DVD -> Open Disc). Now it seems to be
ok though, but judging by its unreliable history it might come back.

Petr