Which wireless card?

Joseph Garcia bsd_usr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 17:33:28 PDT 2006

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
On 7/19/06, Petr Janda <elekktretterr at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm looking for a wireless PCI card (801.11g preferably ) that I will

take a look at following manpage:
ath(4), ral(4) and acx(4)
if you have minipci-pci card, take a look at iwi(4) too.

Cheers,
sephe
I just wanted to say that the following card worked with the ath(4) driver:

D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G
Model: DWL-G650
H/W Ver.: B2
F/W Ver.: 2.23
This is an older card. Probably a few years old. It worked under FreeBSD
6.0 and it also worked with DragonFlyBSD Preview 1.5.3 with Sephe's ath,
cbb, and wpa patches. I actually have a custom livecd ISO with those
patches already installed laying around too.

Joey