Inside the Linux scheduler

Jose timofonic soytimofonico at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 5 13:28:05 PDT 2006

Hello,

by osnews (http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=15096)
I discovered an article about the Linux scheduler and
oriented on the new stuff for the 2.6 tree. Here you
has the link:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-scheduler/?ca=dgr-lnxw07LinuxScheduler

Because probably is always useful to learn from
competitors (good or bad stuff, what to do or what to
NOT do), I put here this link for people with a bit
more of technical background can read and give
opinions of it.

This article explains a nearly non-so-technical
manner, even explains what a scheduler is, problems
from earlier Linux schedulers and the advantages of
the new Linux scheduler. It has technical stuff too,
but is more oriented to people that aren't OS
developers.

Best regards,
timofonic

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.