Linux.ko

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Mon Jan 16 04:09:39 PST 2006

John Duncan wrote:
Hi,
    I am running a linux binary compiled against libc5 using the
pkgsrc provided linux emulation set-up. The library paths that
the linux.ko searches seem to be still set to /compat/linux.
   I have copied over /usr/pkg/emul/linux to /compat and the binary
appears to work, linking didn't work, but this is only probably
working because this binary is so simple.
Just do a symlink:

ln -s /usr/pkg/emul/linux /compat/linux

cheers
  simon